Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Where's David?


So what's up with Porchlight Paintings, you ask? Well, aside from the weeks and weeks of inclement weather up here in the Northeast, I've been busy directing the upcoming main stage production at U. Albany. Everything's going swimmingly, and you're all invited to come see it if you're in the area. The thing opens March 9th, so I'll be able to get back to the easel a few weeks after that, I imagine. Be well -- and see you in the spring!

DL

(Poster courtesy of Samuel Buggeln and the Unicorn Tapestries)

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill Braine said...

Ah, the posters have come a long way since I acted there. (Never on the main stage, mind you -- the Arena Theatre was my space.)

5:23 PM  
Blogger lin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:26 PM  
Blogger 珍珠奶茶Eason said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home