Sunday, April 29, 2007

Back on the porch!


I really do enjoy sitting down at the end of the day with a cup of tea. So I dragged one of the tea bags out of the pot and onto the back porch the other night and started this . . . . I have another session to finish up the red rose on the tag, and a few details and then it'll be up for auction Saturday night at my daughter's school fundraiser.

Red Rose and Spoon, 6x8 on Linen mounted on baltic birch.

I'll post again in a few days with the finished piece. Good to be back and looking forward to some good painting adventures this summer! -DL

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

David,
So great to have you back! I see that your wonderful painting skills have not waned in your absence.
Cheers, rsf

11:41 AM  
Blogger Merry said...

Wow - that just looks like you could pick it right up out of the painting :)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Steven LaRose said...

I was this close to droppin' your link from my daily dose dood.

Paint on!

btw, do you need DEET there yet?

3:35 PM  
Blogger David said...

No DEET needed here, yet. I was out on sheep hill today, in fact, and the afternoon was perfect. I never use the stuff, anyway . . . bugs are just a state of mind!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home